9/27/11

Back to the Pokie---Take Three

Hi Everybody,


Did you guys all have a nice weekend?  I sure hope you did because I had a blast!  My ACN even went up to 2100!  WHOOPIE!  Hee-hee!  That's a new word I learned from my friend Stacie. Whoopie, isn't it fun?!


My family went to the Home and Garden show on Saturday.  It was so nice to be outside.  You don't realize just how nice it is until you spend a month inside.  


I also got to try an S'more for the first time.  Can you say yummo because I sure can?!  Actually, just let me have at the chocolate.  



I found a new round and round in the dishwasher!  I even gave a lesson on it being high efficiency.  It was fun!!!

I walked a doggie and her name was Sadie...

I ate some frozen yogurt...Yummo! (by the way I LOVE CHOCOLATE!)

I went to jail....

I even played in the kitchen with my Police truck while my Mamas made pastas.

You can't end fun filled time away from the Pokie with out some bouncing on the bed so I did a bit of that too.

I sure hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Today I went back to the Pokie and started round three of my Chemo.  I don't know yet how many days I'm going to have to take the yucky Chemo.  This time I'm in room 645B but I don't know how long I'm going to be in that room so keep following here to get updated on that.

Thank you for all your prayers and support of my family!

Love,

Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut