10/12/11

Round Three Wrap-up

Hi Everyone,


So, round three of Chemo is over and I've been told I was a rockstar through the whole thing.  On September 29th I had some tests run and it was determined that I have No Detectable Cancer Cells!!!  Can you believe it?  Right now I'm told if all continues to go well I'll have two more rounds of Chemo.  We hope to be done with Chemo just in time for my third birthday!  Talk about a great birthday gift.  I still really want a doggie for my birthday though.  


My ACN has four digits to it still.  Right now we need my ACN to bottom out to zero.  Bottoming out is how everyone knows the Chemo is doing its job.  Funny, when I have a Goose Egg on my ACN it isn't the time for it and when I have big fat ACN's we need the Goose Egg.  I think we should start calling it ACN Hide-N-Seek.  Wanna play?


I've had lots and lots of energy this whole round.  Mommy and Daddy are really glad when I finally crash for naptime.  I've had so much energy that I've even pulled on my leash too hard and made it split.  My leash is what attaches to those dangly things that hang from my tummy.  The danglies are my ports.  When I made this one split I had to have a test to see if I had any bacteria climb inside.  And you know what?  They did!  I thought I had new friends but the doctor said I had to have medicine to take them away.  That's okay though, I have all of you!  So yep, I'm a rockstar!  


If you're going to be a rockstar you need to practice your drumming skills.  So I did...
While I've been in the Pokie this round I've leaned about spelling my name and colors.


I love fish....I like to terrorize the fishies with my friend, T-Rex.

When you come to visit and bring food to my family (by the way we need LOTS of help with the food) I'll greet you with a great, big......ROAR!!!
But after that roar we can share food.

Then we can play doctor.  Matthew likes to play with me.




But if you don't want to play doctor that's okay.  We can play with any of this stuff....

The one thing we all know is that...
My futures so bright I've gotta wear shades!

Mamas and Da Dah's want to listen to a couple of songs and if you know the words sing along too.
 and

Thank you all for taking an interest in my family and this journey we are on.  Thank you for loving us and all of your support.  Our current huge need is food deliveries so please take a look at the Take Them A Meal calendar and if you can please sign up.

Love,

Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut