8/18/11

Thursday


Hi All,
Well you all know about my procedures that will be done here in just a little bit.  What you don't know is that yesterday was really rough....the last three days have been pretty crappy to be honest.  I would love to give better news but this is cancer and sometimes, there just isn’t good news other than I’m still fighting hard to beat this.
Yesterday at around 4pm my fever went up to 104.3.  Fortunately the doctors were able to act very fast and were able to get my fever down to 102.4 in about an hour.  That was still high but not as dangerously high as it was.  We still don't have any answers to my rash.
The next bit of news is that my ACN is down from the 800's to 280 as of about 9am this morning.  This is not good.  So as of right now, my going home is off the table.  We do not have any idea when I might be able to go home.
If you are on the meal delivery schedule please bring all meals to the hospital.  The address and room number are still the same as before.
We ask, and this is very important…if you have any sickies of any kind or you’ve been around anyone with any sickies please talk to Stacie Evans for your meal delivery.  You can find her on my Mommy and Daddy’s Facebook friends list.  To add her as a friend just say that you know Mommy & Daddy.  You can also email her at NoahMrMans@gmail.com and she can email you her phone number.  If you would like to help with meal deliveries for anyone who might have the sickies please email as well for Stacie to contact you.
If you are feeling great then it would be great to have visitors.  This is also really important, please wash hands (under nails & up to elbows) before you say hi to me.  There is a bathroom in my room that you can use or you can use the main one in the hospital.  When you come in, there is a sanitizer station on my left wall for you to grab some and rub it in after you’ve washed up.  I love visitors but my body doesn’t have enough strength to fight off everything that might be brought in.
That’s all I have for now.  I’ll try to tell you guys more tonight after they finish all of my tests today.
Love,
Noah

7 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

praying so hard for you all. ((hugs)) hope u feel better soon little man!

jenelle hunter

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Noah, I pray for God to keep you in his hands and give you the strength to persevere your ups and downs. You are a true fighter and my "Hero".

Greg and Lina Allen

Lina Allen

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Dear Noah:
I have not met you, but may have seen you at church before. I want you to know that I am praying for you every night. I pray for your health and for Jesus to give you all the strength you need to fight this and feel like yourself. I pray for your Mommy and Daddy and your newborn sibling. Jesus is with you and we are all here praying. Love Heather

heather weaver

Noah Mr. Mans said...

NoNo, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you. We are praying God continues to give you the strength you need, that the proceduers go well and that tomorrow will be a better day!!!!

Love & Prayers

Auntie Judy & Uncle Bill

Judy Brown

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Sweet Noah,


Cancer is no fun, is it? I know it can sometimes really be like a roller coaster ride, but you hang in there buddy! It sounds like you have lots of people praying for you and your family. Know that Jesus loves you and keep trusting in Him and his timing in getting home. You are in good hands with the doctors and nurses and they are taking good care of you. I'll keep you in my prayers, little guy.

Shelby Bliss
Shelby Bliss

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Noah, you are in my heart and in my prayers. Keep smiling, you are loved much.

Beverly Griffith

Noah Mr. Mans said...

HI there Noah,

Just to let you know...just like a roller coaster...prayers go up and

blessings come down. Yeah, that's right! prayers go up and blessings

come down. And the ones especially for you will land in the right place

at the right time...so hang in there, be brave and stay encouraged.

God loves you and so do we

AunT'mara and Uncle James.



Tamara Smith

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut