8/17/11

Roller coaster


Hi Everyone,
Seems everyone loves a good roller coaster.  They climb and climb and CLIMB and then suddenly you round and corner and blamo, down a big drop you roar.  If you're really brave you stick your hands up in the air and most everyone screams.  Some in delight and some in fear.
Well that sums up today, Wednesday Roller Coaster Day.  I'm on the blamo part today and I'm not screaming out of joy.  I ended up with a rash, an upset tummy and a fever late yesterday and I still have it today.  Doctors & nurses think the rash is viral.  The doctors just told my mommy, daddy and me that I have to have three, yep three procedures done tomorrow.  I will be having another MRI, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and a Spinal Tap. 
Tomorrow is Thursday.  I was supposed to be able to go home tomorrow.  I'm not happy nor is the rest of my family.  It's up in the air if I'll be able to go home tomorrow.  I have a bit of the cranks....I'm trying to be good but I just want to go home.
Thank you all for loving me and my family.  Sorry that I don't have better news but sometimes in Cancer Land the roller coaster is the thing to avoid.
Love,
Noah 

3 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good today and your news wasn't the best. Just hang in there and things will get better. Remember God is sooo good and you have so many people praying for you and your family. I'm praying extra hard that you will soon be able to go home.

Take care, Gloria

Gloria Scott

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Pumpkin,

Sorry to hear that you are on a wild roller coaster now, and it isn't the one in Disneyland. I know you want to go home and I know mommy and daddy want you there too, BUT apparently GOD feels you should remain in the hospital a little longer. When he thinks it is time for you to leave he will make things better, so try and be a little more patient. We rather you have your fevers, rashing and upset tummies while you are there in the hospital. Lets get through the procedures tomorrow and hope it will bring good news and God will take away your fever for good and pick the right time for you to go home...beside once you are at home, there will be no more dinner in bed (smile).

When you are feeling blue, just remember our song..."YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, GRAMMY DEAREST SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GREY, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU TIL YOU COME AND VISIT ANOTHER DAY"

You and I know the words were changed just a bit and have been every since you were born.

I'm sending up a special request to God today to ask him to send his very special angels to be with you through your procedures tomorrow and to lay his healing hands upon you.

As always, sending many hugs and kisses your way...XXXXXOOOOXXX...be sure to catch them. Love you sweetheart, Grammy and Popa

Corliss Johnson

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Oh, so sorry, hang in there honey! We went through the ups and downs with our little preemies, we understand how hard that is on everyone! Sending happy thoughts your way!

Stellq Taylor

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut