8/16/11

Things to look forward to


Like days of the week....
Thursday to be specific...
I'M GOING HOME!!!
My ACN is 806 as of just a few minutes ago!
To everyone who has signed up to bring meals please note that as of Friday (Thursday will be confirmed shortly) meals will be delivered to Carrie & Ryan's house.  If you need the address please email at the link below and we will email it to you.
In the mean time, they are still very actively looking for a place to move to.  Noah will be going home to their apartment that they are moving out of.  Please emailNoahMrMans@gmail.com and let us know if you will be able to help with moving in any way (from packing before the move to the move day).
Love,
Noah

2 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Wonderful news! I'm doing the two step in Oklahoma! Singing Noah's going home! Lucky no one is around to see or hear, not a pretty sight! But I'm excited for everyone, congrats! If I were there, I would certainly help you move! Stella

Stellq Taylor

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Oh Noah, I don't even know you and already I think you are a very special person. I know about chemotherapy and blood transfusions and blood tests and making sure to eat enough because I had a blood cancer too. I'm a grandma and it was hard for me, so I know that you must be very, very brave to be smiling so much in your photo. I have been praying for you all the time and I know that our great big God loves you so much. He can give you the hope to get well. I know you will be moving soon. I moved three years ago and our house seemed very different after I moved, but we put all of our special things out to look at and now it feels just wonderful. Dear Noah, I want you to know that life might seem different for a while, but with God's help it will get better and better. Your parents love you and all of your friends love you. You are surrounded by a giant ring of light that is all of the prayers that have been given to God for you. Prayer is like writing a big wish list to God and you have a lot of people writing that wish list with you, so God will really hear it loud. Help Noah get well please God!

Your friend,

Marilyn New

Redmond, Washington

Marilyn New

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut