8/29/11

Monday, Monday

Hi Everyone,


You know what?  I think it's funny that everyone says "Bleh, it's MONDAY"!  How can Mondays not be fun when you get to do a bit of this....



My Dah Dah's and Mamas say I'm the coolest BBQ'er in the West!  What do you think?

Then it was on to a bit of fun and games in the form of Bingo...


Do you see what I need so I can yell BINGO!!!  Good, because guess what I got?


Not one, or two, or even three but four...yep, four monster trucks!  This whole Bingo thing is pretty sweet!!!  So who wants to play vroom vroom with me?

Love,

Noah

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Ok Pumpkin...it was good to see all the pictures mommy shared with me are now on your blog. I will have to let Mimi know you are ready to be here Bingo partner...she will love that.

Wow...more truck...little boys can always use more, and more trucks. Now there are more to share with Matthew.

Looking forward to seeing you and Matthew soon. Guess what, this weekend is will be extra long, so I'm looking forward to getting my "Noah Fix". Hopefully I'll get some Matthew time also.

Well, you know the routine...reach out because here they come, more hugs and kisses especially for you. Don't worry I have a special stash set aside for Matthew.

Love you always,
Grammy and Popa

Southern Cooker said...

No No, I was glad to hear you got to go into the big play area on the other side of the door today.

Love
Auntie Sharon

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut