9/8/11

Another Round of Chemo

Hi Everyone,


Guess what I am!  I'm a chemo pro!  We finished round two of chemo and I didn't have any big issues this time.  I have a lot of energy even though my ACN is only 84 right now.


Anyway, here are a few pictures from the past few days to get everyone caught up.

I'm posing with the fish.  This was taken the last day I was able to play in the playground until I was finished  with chemo this time.



But I wasn't away from the playground for too long.  I'm back and playing with the school bus.  How many of you know "The Wheels On The Bus"?  Tell you what, I'll start at the end of this little bloggy blog and you guys post the next line...just one line though.  That way it will be like all of you guys reading about me will be like you are singing along with me.  Will you do it please?  I'll share my Jamba with you!


I have to tell you guys that I have the best little brother.  He snuggles with me, keeps me company, AND, he shares this....


I must say it's a lot of fun to play with!


Well, that's all I have for now but I'll tell you more again soon.  Thank you to everyone who bring my family food, comes by to say hello, spends time with me and my family, helps my family by running errands, doing laundry for my Mamas and Daddy, those who bring me fun new toys, everyone who reads this and who prays for me and my family.  Everything you all do means everything to my family.  We couldn't do this without all of you.

Love,

Noah

2 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

The wheels on the bus go....

Grammy said...

round and round, round and round all thru the town....

Good Morning Pumpkin. Loved the pictures, especially the ones in the car seat. Hard to believe it wasn't that long ago you truly were the occupant of that seat. Glad you took care of it so brother Matthew can now use it.

Again, you were such a brave fella through Round 2 of chemo treatment. Heard you may only have three or possibly four more rounds to go. Stay brave and my hero.

Well go to get ready for work. Know you and the rest of the family is truly loved by us and God. We pray every night and ask God to keep you in his loving arms and to make you all better...I truly can tell he is working his miracle.

I truly enjoyed spending my extra time off from work last week thru this past Tuesday with you and Matthew. It was the best vacation time well spent.

Popa and I will be seeing you real soon. Sending hugs and kisses by the truck load...don't miss the delivery. XXXXXXXXOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXX

Grammy and Popa

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut