8/21/11

It's A God Thing

Hi Everyone~


Sorry I haven't written since the big downhill slide this week.  But man oh man, what changes happen in just a few days.  Got your seat belts?  The roller coaster is speeding up the next hill!


So, we last left off with my ACN at 280, a big yucky rash all over my body that made it hurt to touch me and itched really bad.  Lots of really bad diapers and I didn't want Mamas or Dah Dahs to touch me because it hurt so bad.  Last but not least I was taken to ICU and had a yucky, yucky tube shoved up my nose & down into my lungs so the hospital staff could run some tests.  The hospital staff said that I had Pneumonia...multiple times.  People started think that they might be saying goodbye to me very soon.  I'm going to stop right there because I want you to see some of what I see as God's will and His big beautiful hand in all of this.


As much as everyone wants me to get better, God's will may be to take away my sickies by taking me to heaven.  But....for now God is doing a lot of really cool things from my room!!!  He's made some divine appointments and made another mommy realize on a new level the value of her family and her words to her family.  Others are talking to God more and still others are coming back to Him after walking away for awhile.


Then there was a miracle!  You know that yucky tube I talked about earlier & the hospital staff saying that I had Pneumonia when they took me down to ICU?  Well, people prayed really hard and you know what?  God proved them wrong!  No Pneumonia for Mr. Mans!!!  The hospital staff said they didn't understand how the test results could come back with no Pneumonia.  Do you know what my Mommy said?  "It's a God thing"!


AND...


My ACN as of today is 1136.
My fever is only 99 which anyone in the medical field knows that 99 really isn't a fever at all.
My rash?  Well, it is now just a little glossy and almost completely gone.


Now.....


Mommy and Daddy are talking about wearing crazy football gear to tackle the doctors and get me outta here!  I bet Grammy and Popa will even be sporting that black smeary stuff the football players wear.  Matthew is going to play the part of the water boy.  The doctors won't know what hit 'em!  Hee-hee!


Feel free to stop reading and do a little happy dance!  I already did a little jig in my bed.  I learned my cool dance moves for my Daddy. I'm pretty sure I have the coolest Daddy ever.


Okay, onto other fun stuff.


My Mommy works for the Fire Department.  Mommy says that even though we are not blood related they are my family.  Any you know what?  I have the COOLEST family ever!


Recently my Mommy's firefighter brother Eric came and gave me a Local 522 shirt.  It's my favorite.  Today, Engine 14 came to visit me.  As a special present that was just for me they pulled their Engine into the round about that I can see from my room.  My family made sure that I could see the round about because Engine 14 had a special surprise planned for me.  They turned on their lights and siren and went round and round!  I was so excited I cried.  I'm pretty sure when I grow up I want to be a firefighter too.


SEE?  I told you that you'd want your seat belt on.


Well, that's it for now.


As always, thank you for your prayers and loving my family!


We are blessed indeed....


Noah











1 comment:

Beth said...

WOW! God is good! He does answer prayer! Carrie - your attitude and positive words are truly an inspiration! We will continue praying for healing AND God's will!

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut