8/22/11

Monday

Hi Everyone!

So, guess what happened this morning?

Mamas, Daddy and I got the best news.....
Looks like I'm doing so great that I'll get to come home in two or three days!
Can you believe that?

The doctors even say that they think I might be in remission too!

Okay, it's time to get up and do another happy dance!  Doesn't matter where you are.  I think we need to come up with a theme song for my happy dance.  I know some of you are really great with music!

The one downside is that I'll be doing more chemo.  Bleh!  I'll start another round of chemo on Thursday or Friday.

So that's it for now but man...What a Monday so far!

Love,

Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut