7/28/11

Christmas in July

Hi Everyone,


Christmas is when you see lots of friends and receive all the cool presents that good little boys do so that's all I can think of.  Christmas came early!

My family is so surprised at all the visitors we've had.  I had four on Tuesday, three yesterday and today....well today I had SIX!  It was so nice to see everyone!

And the presents!  Today I was given Red (he's the firetruck from Cars), puzzles, crayons and coloring books!  Told ya Christmas came early!  I wonder if Santa can see how good I'm being with the chemo and eating??? 

Today was good but tonight, well I threw up again.  I really don't like chemo and I really don't like it at night.  It makes me cry.  I have a really great Mommy though.  She holds the towel for me to get sick in.  I'm really glad I have her for a mommy.

Mommy was so surprised when she found out today how far the meal calendar is booked out to.  Mommy and Daddy are so grateful for this.  Mommy said that even if I'm released from the hospital early (August 15th) the meals will still be a big help with everyone coming over to help once we are home.

We're still working on the PayPal account.  We should have it up by this weekend.

Thanks again for everyone that is stopping by to say hello, and loving my family!

Love,

Noah

5 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hello Pumpkin. I got good news from mommy that test results show "no infections". I can't begin to tell you how happy that made me and Popa. Also that you did get to go down to the playroom today. I love it when you can get up and out of that bed. Sorry I haven't been able to come visit recently but I don't want to expose you to anything that may hurt you, as Grammy has had a viral bug since Tuesday night. I feel I'm getting much better. Popa and I will be seeing you "before" the weekend is over.
Keep the good news on how you are progressing. Well my love it is getting late. Sweet dreams and I hope you are not throwing up anymore. I plan to bringing you some grapes when I come to visit,so I hope your appetite is ready.
Hugs and kisses, Grammy & Popa

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hello My Little Cuz'n, I just want to said hello and remember that you are a child of God and he will never forsake you. His love is so great and he love you so very much and don't you forget that. Well bye for now lov



Your cuz'n

JD and Yvette Olden

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Noah!

You don't know me, but I've heard all about what a wonderful little boy you are. Your daddy makes our pool sparkly and blue and he does a very good job :)

Our family and praying for you and sending all our positive energy your way. We know you can beat this Noah. You're a tough little boy with lots and lots of support behind you.

Hugs and Kisses!

Tracey, Ted, Hailey and Abbey Levea

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Good Morning Pooh Johnson:

You are in my prayers Noah, not a moment goes by that I don't pray for your wellness. I hope today brings you many smiles and laughter. I am going to try to come and see you real soon because somebody told me that your favorite thing right now is chocolate and I'm gong to see what I can do about that :).

“Prayers go up and blessings come down”

YaYa

dori Whiting

Noah Mr. Mans said...

be brave nephew.

with love nolan

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut