7/27/11

Update, prayer & help

Hi Everyone,


So, the good stuff.....I've spent a lot of time with Daddy and I've had fun with the guests who come to visit me.  Yesterday I got to spend all day with my Mamas too!  AND....I ate....and ate!  Thank you to everyone who is signing to bring food.  I hope the links posted on how to help me eat have been helping you.

The doctors are running tests on me now because I might have an infection due to the chemo killing everything.  Right now I feel fine and don't have a fever but I have a lot of yucky diarrhea which isn't good.  So I'm going to need prayer for that.


You can call/text too if you want.  Mommy wants you all to know that she is so thankful for everything that you all have done (Dah Dah's too).  She also wants you all to know the ways you can help & keep up to date on how I'm doing since she can't always answer her phone or respond to text.  Mamas and Daddy are really tired and just trying to get done everything they have to get done each day.  The best way to be updated is right here on this page.  You can also email at my email which is NoahMrMans@gmail.com.


As you know, my blood type is O- (negative).  Right now the hospital is doing fine on my blood type but they encourage people to donate so that they can avoid a shortage & you can help someone else who might be in need.  You can even say "I did it for Noah"!


Okay, are you ready for some more good stuff???


You sure?


Positive?


Guess who might get to go home from the hospital on August 15th?


ME!!!  I'm so excited!


I told you before about my family moving by September 4th.  with the possible release date being sooner than that Mommy and Daddy are working really hard to find a good place for us to live.  So that needs a lot of prayer.  Please pray for a place to live, people to come help pack, and people to help us move.


Last but not least, the PayPay account has been set up for those of you who want to donate to that.  The link will be up on he resources tab here shortly.


Thank you for loving me and my family!  We are blessed indeed.


Love,


Noah







1 comment:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Noah...we are praying that you do not have an infection of any sort. Know that you are in our thoughts, prayers and heart 24/7. Can't wait to see you again, as we miss you a lot. Glad to hear you may be coming home around August 15th...we will continue to pray that will be possible. Glad you are enjoying the extra company/visitors...new faces bring new experiences. You are still my little "heart throb" and Popa "little buddy". Looking forward to the time when we will have both you and Matthew at the park. Good night "Mr. Man"...know that you are truly loved. Grammy and Popa Johnson

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut