7/29/11

Ten Days


Good Morning Everyone,
Mamas wants you all to know that this morning I'm receiving my last chemo treatment for this ten day duration.  Normally they are at night so this is going to change my day.  I usually throw up at least once after the chemo so if you are coming to visit today please be prepared for that.
Daddy & Grammy have not been feeling well so please pray for them.  I'm glad that they come to stay with me but they need their rest too.
Mommy has songs that are on her heart.  She has asked that I share them with you and you listen to them.  The links below will take you away from my page but you can click the back button and come straight back here.
Thank you for loving me and my family.
Love,
Noah


Jeremy Camp: There Will Be A Day
Jeremy Camp: Lay Down My Pride


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le-TG4sRRiQ


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYxPgYYyPqc




2 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

noah - we send you our hugs and kisses. we like looking at your pictures on the computer. you sure have some cute toys. tell your grandmother to play games with you.

harry and vernadine wetherell

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Morning my Precious Noah. You have been such a champ and I'm just amazed how well you have handled your chemo treatment, so far. Glad you will be soon getting a break from the chemo for a while. YOU ARE MY HERO! Though you are throwing up, maybe you are shooting out some of those old bad cancer cells as well...lets hope so.

I'm happy to say, I'm feeling so much better today...you are my inspiration. By the way, Special Agent OSO misses you also and so does Woof Woof, both told me to tell you they too will be seeing you soon.

Keep smiling and know that you are loved very much...just as Matthew is. Hugs and Kisses...Grammy and Popa

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut