12/12/11

*****Urgent Pray Request*******

Hi Everyone,


Please pray and pass this along to anyone else you know who prays.  Noah has a fever spike of 107.0 and is throwing up.  Yes you read that correctly, 107!  Brain damage starts to occur at 106.5.  I will be posting any and all updates as they occur.  You can also call or text me.  To receive my cell phone if you don't already have it you will need to either message me on Noah's email (noahmrmans@gmail.com) or message me on Facebook.  You can find me under Carrie, Ryan, Corliss or Beth's friends list.  Please keep focused on this blog for all your updates.  The Johnson family will not be readily available to answer your calls or texts because they need to focus on Noah.  We ask that if you came across this on Facebook to please post a link to this blog on your Facebook wall or email it out if you are willing.  We need absolutely all the prayer we can get right now.


Thank you for your prayers, support and understanding.


Stacie

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut