12/11/11

U-Turn

Hi Everyone,


Well, today hasn't been such a good day.  I've had a fever ranging anywhere from the 100'd to 102.5 along with some throwing up again....and my ACN is still a big ol' fat Goose Egg.  This isn't the stuff that gets me closer to going home.  I know it's best that this all happens while I'm still in the hospital....but I just want to go home.  My whole family wants to go home.


So please pray for all of us.  We all need sleep.  Daddy's back is really hurting him.  He needs to sleep in a real bed.


Sorry I don't have better news for you all but it's just been one of those days.


Love,


Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut