10/20/11

Cancer Coaster Climb

Morning Everyone!

So, you want to hear a funny?  You know how I'm always talking about my ACN's and playing with the Goose Egg?  Well this time around my ACN went all the way up to 4300 but man, it sure took it a long time to drop down to "0".  It finally did but the Goose Egg hasn't stuck around very long this time.  Today I'm already up to 240!  The doctor said that I just might get to go home tomorrow.  WHOOPIE!!!  I don't know how long I'll be able to stay home this time before we start the next round of Chemo but I'll let you know when I find out.

We were all really needing some good news after Matt passing away so this is very much needed.  Please say a couple of prayers that I get to leave the Pokie tomorrow.
As always, thanks for help, love and support!  We couldn't do this without you.

Love,
Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut