9/18/11

Ways To Say Goodbye....

In French it's...Au revior
In Spanish it's....Adios
In German it's...Servus
And in Italian it's....Arrivederci
And if you're me?

SO LONG POKIE!!!

So guess what I've been asking to do all weekend?  Yep, I want to say so long to the Pokie so bad.  Especially today; I really had a case of the Grouchy Bear.  Playing with the Goose Egg isn't cutting it anymore so I put the Goose Egg away.  Guess what my ACN is now?  Okay, everyone pick a number between Goose Egg and 500.  Five hundred is what I need to say so long Pokie.  Everyone have your number?  Oh, you want a hint???  Okay, your hint is that it has THREE numbers in it!  Ready???

272!!!!

My Mama's and Daddy are so funny and are planning some mischief!  Da Dah's went home tonight to get some rest.  Da Dah's is coming back in the morning though and Mommy and Daddy are going to suit up in all of the football tackle gear they hid under my bed.  Then they're going to tackle the doctor and convince him that it's time for Mr. Man's to go home again.  Mamas really wants me to get released tomorrow but it may be Thursday.  Part of going home is the normal Bone Marrow Biopsy and whatnot.

So if I do get to go home tomorrow then the food deliveries will go to my house instead of the hospital.  For those of you signed up you'll get a phone call to let you know.  Mommy and Daddy are so grateful for the food.  It's a huge help to my family and something they really need to have continue so feel free to sign up.

So, most of you know that my Mommy works for the Fire Department.  Remember back when I told you I thought Christmas had come early with all the fun presents I had given to me?  Well, Christmas came early for my Mamas too.  She was told that instead of having to come back to work right away she can stay off work until January!  Can you believe that?  Mamas wants to be able to stay until November and then she thinks that she will try to get back to work.

We've told you many ways you can help our family & then you've come up with so many on your own as well.  This is another way my Fire Fighter Family (Family should have nicknames so I'm going to start calling them the  Triple F's!) can help.  Mamas says that the Triple F's can donate a day to her.  That donated day gives my Mamas one more day to be with me.  It takes a lot of stress away from Mommy & Daddy trying to figure out who can stay with me during the day because they really want one of them to be here with me.  Can you do it Triple F's? Please???

One last thing Mommy wants to share with all of you.  Many of you have been making donations via PayPal and there are many others who are mailing checks to Daddy's work PO Box.  Mommy thinks that they are going to move away from the PayPal account and just ask you all to send checks instead due to how much PayPal keeps of your donations.  You can mail checks to:  PO Box 1627, Folsom, CA 95763.


That's all I have for now so I'm going to say good night.


Love,


Noah

1 comment:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Pumpkin.
Learned today your numbers are finally on the upward climb...keep it going. I really enjoyed our time together yesterday, looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Sleep well my love and give baby brother a kiss for us. Love you and the family. Grammy and Popa

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut