9/19/11

Making Signs

Hi Everyone,


So if you were in jail what sign would you make?  Well my jail is the Pokie and the sign I came up with today is...


Caution
Wrong Way
&
U-Turn Ahead

My ACN came back at 238 today.  You guys have to guess higher numbers next time!  I'm just kidding.  It was a big bummer to get the lower numbers today but the upside here is it isn't a Goose Egg!  We'll take that.

That's all I really have for you all right now.  The news today was hard on my family.  I know you all do but I'll just ask again to please pray for my family.  

Everything else is good with me.  I still have lots and lots of energy.  It's just been a bummer of a day with the news.  Please understand the ACN number is way better than the Goose Egg....we're just all ready to go home.

Love to you and your family,

Noah

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Hey Pumpkin, just hang in there. Just remember good things come to those who wait. God is in the driver seat and he knows when it is the best time for you to go home with mommy, daddy and Matthew. I know it is tiresome to be in the hospital but that's the place that is going to help make all the bad things go away. We still have a long road ahead, so continue to hang tough. May be I will come down and have a pajama party with you... Love Grammy and Popa.

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut