8/23/11

I Feel Good......

Hi Everybody!


Sooo....today was just the best day!  Mommy and Daddy had the best surprise for me.  "Do you want to go home Noah"?  Of course I do silly!  When they told me that I was going home for two whole days I did this....



Then a few minutes later Dah Dah's picked me up & took me outside the glass doors that I've only looked out for five weeks.  I was so surprised to be outside!  I even yelled OUTSIDE and Cars Daddy! LOOK AT THE CARS!  



I'm still not believing that I'm being carried out by my Daddy until this.....


See!  I've got a hint of a grin here!  This is the best ever but wait.  Here's me the very first time I've been home.  Can you see me???  You couldn't stop me from RACING inside!


So how do you end the best day ever?  Just like this....


So that was my families day.  It doesn't get any better than that!


I'm home for today and tomorrow.  I have to go back to the pokie place on Friday.  I have to start my second round of chemo then.  The good thing though is that this time I won't loose my hair.


Here's our theme song for today!
Walking On Sunshine


Love,
Noah

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Dearest Pumpkin...how GREAT it was to see you today. To see you so happy and smiling again just did wonders for my heart. Seeing you walking around the house again filled our home with much missed "Noah" love. Matthew even got in on the act...with mommy, daddy, you, Matthew and Popa we were a complete family again in the Johnsons household.
Round 1 over and done with...Round 2 we will be a bit more prepared and we will all get through it...but one day at a time.

Sweet dream little man...God has great plans for you and I look forward to seeing them come to past through the years ahead of us.

Love you...Grammy & Popa

Stacie said...

Noah,

I am so proud and happy for you! I know you are going to enjoy the next few days at home with your family.

Did you know you are becoming famous? Just this morning you've had over 100 people come by your page. You have people all over the place praying for you. Keep getting better and better so you can help Mamas with all the thank you cards!

Stacie

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hey there Mr. Mans! I'm so glad to have you home! We all wish you could be home longer than 4 days and 3 nights but we'll take what we can get. We're so proud of you and know that you're going to beat this cancer in it's Heineken! Love you so very much words cannot describe.

Love you Nug!

Mamas

Grammy said...

Friday 8/26 - Well Pumpkin, today is the day you return back to the hospital to start "ROUND 2' of your series of chemo treatments. I know you won't understand why you have to go back in, but it's all for the good of you. Remember you are not alone...God is there with you all the time. He even has very special angels to be there with you also, especially when he has to go visit the other patients there in the hospital. So be brave, keep smiling, and know you are loved by many. Be seeing you REAL soon. Sending hugs and kisses always.XXXXOOOXXX Love,
Grammy and Popa

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut