7/24/11

Mr. Mark Schultz

Hi All,

Tonight is going to be a rough night for my parents.  Mommy and Daddy really need me to eat but with this chemo I'm just not hungry.  Tonight I was given three, yes three, chemo treatments.  I'm sure with all of that Mommy and Daddy aren't going to get much rest so when you are praying for me please pray for them as well.

So, about the title of this entry.  Have  you ever had the feeling of "Wow, that person really knows what I'm going through" or "That song is just for me" and you wonder how it could be when you've never met the person you are talking to or who is singing the song?  It's a God thing....a divine appointment.  I think this song is my families divine appointment.


Thank you again for loving me and my family.

Noah


No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut