7/23/11

Many Hands Make Light Work: How You Can Help


There are many people who love me and my family.  They keep asking things like "What can I do?" and "What do you need?".  Well me, I just want to go home but I'm told I have to stay here until all the bad stuff in my body decides to behave.
First would be food for all the people that come to visit me so I'm not by myself.  A nice friend of my mommy has set up and offered to manage a food calendar.  I can have toys but nothing with any latex while I'm on chemo.  Also, I can't have any plants or flowers in my room.  If you would like to help with food please follow the link below. 

There is an email set up with my name for contacting my mom and dad if you would rather do that.  The email address is noahmrmans@gmail.com.  A friend of my mom is managing my page & email here to keep you all up to date but my mommy and daddy will be reading  and responding too.  Feel free to send me fan mail!
Next I do want to let you know that there are many ways you can help me and my family.  We have to move September 4th so we could use lots of muscles for the move.  Before we can move though we have to find a home that is just right.  Mommy and Daddy want a place that is close to me.  So if you can spare a few prayers for my parents to find a good home that would be good too.
Lastly, some people have already sent checks....and it's not even Christmas!  If you want to also donate the account will be up and able to be linked here in the next few days.
Thank you for loving me and my family!
Noah

4 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Noah - though we haven't met I know all about you because I know your mommy, she my friend and a very nice friend at that. We are thinking about you and praying that you'll feel better very, very soon.




Carol Surjan

Noah Mr. Mans said...

My thoughts and prayers to you sweet Noah! May God strengthen you and breathe healing into you!

Jasmine Lloyd

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Good morning my little man! I can't wait to see you.

Carrie Johnson

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Noah!

We just wanted to write you a little note to say hi, and say how proud we are of you for being such a brave big boy. We love you lots and are looking forward to seeing you for dinner time on Tuesday.

Love,
Candace, Ralph and Isabella
Candace Johonnot

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut