12/14/11

Tuesday Talk

Hi Everyone,

So yesterday I did pretty good with my friend, Mr. Fever.  He would come and play in my body for a little while but he got bored a lot so he would go and do something else.  I'm doing pretty good on not throwing up anymore too.

We met a new friend yesterday.  They started reading about me on here and dropped of food...lots of it too!  Meat and potatoes and sweet rolls.....Yummo!!!

Then Stacie came by and we kicked the Mama's out of the room for awhile.  While Mama's was gone I learned a new song.  Since Stacie was holding me her pants kept trying to fall down and it would make me laugh.  The she started singing "Stacie's pants are falling down, falling down, falling down.  Stacie's pants are falling down and that's not good!"  Then I really started laughing.

So that's all I have for right now but we're still early in the day.  We still need for my tests to come back good so that we can start our 10 day count down to going home.

Love,

Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut