12/20/11

Boundin'

Hi Everybody!

Guess what I found!  Remember that trampoline that I hid under my bed back near the end of September?  Well guess what?!  I found it..yep, yep, yep!  If you want a clue where I hid it you can go look at the archives (lower left hand corner) and look up September 21st.  My ANC finally decided it wanted to get on the trampoline and start boundin'.  My ANC yesterday was 32 and today it is 48.  I think that gets a whoopie!  It's still a long way to go to get to 500 but I've just started my boundin'.

Anyone want to get on my trampoline and start bouncin' with me?  Well here's a video to get you in a boundin' mood.


So it's Tuesday and 48's my number.  I still have 452 to get my home pass.  We don't know when that will happen but it's what we all want for Christmas.

Love,

Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut