11/3/11

Popsicles, Straight Jackets and a Cookie Toss

 Hi Everybody!


Did everyone have a fun Halloween?  I was able to go trick or treating here in the hospital.  Childlife brought me a Spiderman outfit so I could dress up. Did you know that costumes are like straight jackets?  You didn't?  Neither did anyone else in the Oncology Ward until they tried to put it on me and had to hold onto my wiggley, screaming, crying and not so happy self to get it on. 

 Here's me in my straight....I mean Spidey Suit.
Everyone said I sure looked cute in it but I just wasn't a happy camper.  Daddy asked me if I wanted to be Diaper Boy instead of Spiderman and I said "YES, YES, YES!!!"  This is me trying to turn into Diaper Boy.
And then I thought it was following me!!!  I knew I was safe being on top of Daddy's shoulders but I still had to make sure I kept a close watch on it.
I've been busy the past few days.  I've broke two Broviac Main Line in the past few days.  I've had two IV's as well.  That's what happens when I have lots and lots of energy and an ACN of  over 7000.
But I like things in two's....especially when they are POPSICLES!  Yummo!!!
And cupcakes!
I've had fun playing too.  Here's me with a bucket o' blocks and Mr. Worm.

But with all that fun came some not so fun stuff today.  Tonight I'm on antibiotics and they don't seem very happy inside me.  I wonder if they think my body is a straight jacket too.  I'll have to ask next time they try for a grand escape by way of making me toss my cookies.  I don't have a fever or rash though so I guess throwing up isn't so bad.  The nurse is really nice though and gave me something to help.

Thanks for keeping my family in your prayers and all your support.  We could still use help in the food department.  Right now we have November 4th & 14th with a meal delivery but other than that we don't have anything else.  If you can help it would be appreciated.

Our biggest need right now is for people to help move.  It's very last minute but we are moving on Saturday...yep, this Saturday!  Can you help????  Please, oh please?  Please email us at noahmrmans@gmail.com or comment right here if you can.

Love,

Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut