9/14/11

Just A Little Update

Hi Gang!


So, you all know that I finished my Chemo for the second round.  I did great this time around, no rashy rash or fevers and I've had oodles of energy!  Only downside is that my ACN is a big fat goose egg.  It's a big jump to the ACN numbers I need to hit in order to go home again but the doctors think that if I stay doing well I might, not probably but a might, be able to go home next week. 


Because I've been feeling so well there are lots and lots of new pictures.  Since there were about 40 added tonight you can find them all in my handy dandy photo album below.  Some of the pictures are from when I first had to stay in the hospital.


I know we last talked about the meal calendar.  I don't know if any of you decided that you wanted to keep loving my family this way but if you did and signed up please email me at NoahMrMans@gmail.com and let me know what day you had signed up for.  There might be a problem with the calendar and right now it doesn't show that anyone has signed up.


Thank you for praying for my family.


Love,


Noah

No comments:

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut