8/11/11

Thursday Thoughts

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't updated a whole lot this week.  I always want to try and tell you all something new but sometimes...well sometimes there just isn't anything new.

Everyone needs me to eat and gain weight so that if I do have to do more chemo my body can handle it.  I'm still loving mini whole wheat bagels with extra cream cheese, strawberries, Strawberries Wild from Jamba Juice.  My Mamas is so funny.  She spells out J-A-M-B-A to her friends but I don't think she knows that I'm catching on to that meaning Jamba Juice!  The hospital likes to give me mac-n-cheese...A LOT!  I'm not a fan of mac-n-cheese though.  They give that to me a lot here since it has all those calories they want me to take in.

Let's see, as for my health, well I might have to have an ultrasound done on my hip because I have a cyst again.  The doctors told Mommy and Daddy that if it's filled with fluid they will have to do another surgery.

As for walking, I'm still not walking a lot because it hurts so I still need some prayer for that. But....I did do more walking today.  And for something new I threw in dancing with my Mamas and push ups with the Dah Dahs!

Right now we don't know if I'm going to be released on the 15th and right now we're told we won't know until the 15th if I'm going to be released.

On that note, we don't have a place yet to move to soplease pray for that.  Mommy and Daddy really don't want me to come back to where we are living now.

Okay, so just a few last things.  Mommy wanted me to share a song that has been on her heart today so that link will be right here...


My friend Stacie who introduced me to the extra cream cheese bagel goodness also wanted to share a song and that is right here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfZbmGCork&feature=related

And while we're at it here's a song from me.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GBhKryJhv0&feature=related


As always, thank you for loving me and my family!


Noah

PS.  Mommy just told me that I'm having a blood test at 4am tomorrow morning (Friday).  The are testing my blood counts to see if I am going to need a Platelet and/or Hemoglobin transfusion.  I know it's late but please be praying that my numbers are good.  Not needing a transfusion is the track we want to be on.  Mommy also said that they are going to be testing my Thyroid to see if I have any sort of thyroid condition.

This is another song Mommy wanted to share...

7 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Pumpkin.
As you know Saturday was my birthday and I started the day by spending time with you...the BEST birthday gift of all. I truly enjoyed our one on one time together. You walked all the way to the playroom and there we played with lots of toys and pretended we were in the forest with lots of animals. You stood up the whole time we were there...those legs truly got a good workout. We went back to your room and bed listen to the music from the movie "Rio" and danced until we both were tired out...LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! We read books about the things that go, worked with flash cards and sang a few songs together. Later I even sang our favorite song, "You Are My Sunshine" until you fell asleep in my arms. It WAS the best part of my WHOLE birthday celebration. It is late and Grammy is tired, as I am now another year older (smile). Remember Grammy and Popa love you and Matthew, but God loves you more. Still looking forward to the day when we will get to run around in the backyard again.

It is late, so I'm going to wish you sweet dream. Remember you and Matthew, along with mommy and daddy are love very much. Until I see you again Popa and I are sending hugs and kisses your way....did you catch them? Good night little one and know we are praying for you, today, tomorrow and always. Grammy & Popa

Corliss Johnson

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Noah: I'm sending you good wishes and prays today and hope your day is wonderful. I'm really enjoying seeing all the photos that Grammy Johnson is posting of you. Especially your new look. Now you and Popa Eric look like twins. You are a very brave young man. You have soooo many people praying for you to come home and be with Mommmy, Daddy and your new baby brother Matthew. You are the big brother now and have to show him all that you know and have learned already. God Bless you.

Gloria Scott

Gloria Scott

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Pumpkin...

Here's a little poem for you:, think you can learn this...

Show me five fingers

Show me five fingers,
Let me see.
Show me four fingers,
Touch your knee.
Show me three fingers,
Touch your nose.
Show me two fingers,
Touch your toes.
Show me one finger,
Let me see.
With this finger,
Point to me.



Grammy & Popa

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Good Day Noah!

It sounds like you have already had a busy day. ever think about going in the Bagel business? Maybe not as you might eat all the profits! Hmmm! I havbe to find some airplane videos you might like to see. They are around here somewhere.

Grandma Judy is coming down today to visit. Hope you have a good visit. Well off to work! God bless.

Grandpa Erion



John 10:10 +





Charles Erion

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Pumpkin,
Well Popa and I just got home from spending some time with you, mommy, Matthew and later daddy. Though you were taking a longggggggg nap when we arrived it was good to see you were resting peacefully.

Even though your blood count numbers aren't as high as we would like we know it is just a matter of time before they will be climbing again. You keep eating those bagels and drinking your jamba juices loaded with lots of good stuff so you can keep up your strength.

We are sorry we missed your dancing in the bed today...next time someone will have to have a camera close by, as it surely had to have been a Kodak moment.

I'm happy to say when we left tonight to head home it was nice to leave you with a smile on your face, as the lights went out and you cuddled up with daddy we said "sweet dreams" little one and may tomorrow bring positive progress toward your recovery.
Sending hugs and kisses your way xxxxooooxxxx.
Love you,
Grammy and Popa

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Sweet Noah!

I know we have never met but my family is sending big prayers and hugs your way. You are a little trooper; we know because your very proud Grandma updates us on all your progress. You sure have a wonderful family. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you someday so I can see your sweet face in person. You take care little man!

xoxo

Jennifer, Miles, Evan & Sydney Alexander
Jennifer Alexander

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Good morning NoNo,

Jus' wanted to wish you a bright & beautiful day ! Auntie Sharon is coming for a visit, hope you two have lots of fun.

Love & prayers

Auntie Judy

Judy Brown

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut