8/1/11

Progress


Hi Everybody,
Yesterday was another good day.  Mommy did a great job on getting my medication balanced so I'm starting to feel a little bit better.  I taught my family about high efficiency air conditioners today when daddy started showing me stuff on the computer about them.  A friend brought in homemade stuffed noodles and I ate 1/2 of it.  It was so good and I was full!!!  Don't worry though, I saved some on my cheek for later.
I can't wait to see what's for dinner tonight.
Love,
Noah

3 comments:

Noah Mr. Mans said...

noah - my little dogs Bert and Oz said to tell you hello and that they want you to get well soon. they want you come for a visit and throw their ball for them. they said to tell you they will share their toys with you. vernadine

harry and vernadine wetherell

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Noah - based on Auntie Judy's post, I think we need to enroll you in the Austin Energy Green Building program!

I took the course when I lived in Austin, way before you were born. Maybe we can trade notes some time :) and you can help us with our house in Maryland - did you know we had the hottest July on record this year?

I'm glad to read you are eating again. What was that stuffed noodle recipe?

Love,
Cousin Felicia

Noah Mr. Mans said...

Hi Noah!

I've never met you but I know your mommy really well! You are so lucky to have such a great mommy! I hope to come meet you soon. I hope you have a great day!

Kris Sundby Hutchins

Noah's Music

This music player is set up to start as soon as you come to my blog. You can pause it at any time. You can also opt to listen to it as a stand alone player even when you are not on my blog if you want to feel close to me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Noah's New Haircut